Saturday, December 15, 2012

I save your name in my heart


In the morning waited sunrise I was alone restrained my lovesick caused someone, “Ely”……..
What happen with you, what’s my mistake, why were’t you with me again and why didn’t you say formerly that you will starch ill in my heart?
In small room my crying was sobbing, I wasn’t strong holding out my sadness, I was not ready if I must lose someone whom I love. I didn’t know why I had been felling like that. However, above all, it is the in fact. And very difficult to me for forgiving her.
“My logic could receive but my heart?!” the condition was sunny I just set in my small room only music that I listen. Suddenly I thought if Ely had class in campus today. So, I went to campus but I met her on the way, I briefed myself to greet her although still there was nervous in my heart.
“Ely do you want to go to campus? Did you have breakfast ….?”. “I did” she answered, directly while passing in front of me. I was silent, when I saw her behavior that nether I folded my chest for starching her sadness I was not strong if I must always like this. “oh my god what happened, what had happened with Ely, why did you examine me with this examination, why didn’t you examine me with trial that I would be ready for facing it I folded my cheats for starching my sadness. Suddenly, without I feel crying and then I passed her to left her.


No comments:

Post a Comment