Thursday, December 13, 2012

Miraculous bottle



              One day army was called by the king and the king ordered him “army, I want you to catch and prison the wind” army just keep silent. He can’t speak anything; afterward army went home and carried home work from the king.
                When he around in his house, he got idea, how to catch the wind and he prepare his all idea, the day after he went to palace. When he arrived at the palace the king asked him “did you catch and prison the wind”. “Yes sir I did “the army said.  Parenthetically he sown the bottle which closed, and then he gave the bottle. Then, it was taken by the king. “Where is the wind” the king asked. “In side sir” the army answered. “I didn’t see anything” the king said. I’m sorry sir, the wind can’t be seen, but if you want to know the wind, please open the cover of bottle first” army ordered the king. After the cover was opened, the king smells putrid order. “Army what is it?”The king asked angrily. “I’m sorry sir, I have just broken wind and I put into bottle, because I’m afraid if I didn’t clause the bottle. It will come out, so, I prison the wind by closing cover of the bottle “army said afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment